Helping clients with their digital photos can be messy.
BUT… if it has to do with DIGITAL PHOTOS and REMOTE SERVICES, I can help!
Hi there! So glad you’re here! I’m Sylvia Cuillo, and my passion is helping individuals organize and enjoy their memories, one digital photo at a time.
By extension, I love multiplying my efforts by helping other bright professional photo organizers serve more digital clients and have more time to make and enjoy their own memories while they’re at it!
THROUGH THE EYES & EXPERIENCE OF A PHOTO ORGANIZER…
- As a certified photo organizer, I’ve spent the past 4 years helping my clients organize and manage their digital photos with growing ease and enjoyment. The key word being “growing,” as it wasn’t always straight forward, never mind easy. Indeed in the beginning it was downright tricky and required a lot of “figuring out time.”
- When I first started my business, PhotosOrganized, I immediately niched into digital photos and remote services, and I haven’t looked back since. Narrowing down my focus has been the single most important business decision I have ever made.
- For 20 years in my prior life, I worked in supervisory and quality control roles for non-profit and government agencies. It was here that I honed my innate skills for building systems and procedures that work.
- I have brought these same top-level administrative skills into serving my clients with their digital photos. And having been asked through the years by my supportive photo organizer colleagues on many occasions to share my knowledge and tools, the “Digital Photo Life Academy” was born.
INTRODUCING THE DIGITAL PHOTO-LIFE ACADEMY
The Academy’s focus is specifically on digital photo organization and management services delivered remotely to your clients.
Through the Study-Hall-Shop, I offer Quick Guides, Step-by-Step Tutorials and eCourses. These are available for immediate download and are completely white labeled, fully editable and affordable.
There will be new products added on a weekly or monthly basis and you will see more digital photo related trainings coming over the next several months.
As stated, the Academy’s focus is on digital photo management and remote services, but you will find that most of the material can be applied to on-site digital services as well.
UPCOMING ONLINE TRAININGS
All presented from the perspective of a remote photo organizer:
Forever Remotely (Come Join Us – Class is in Session!)
Photo Mechanic Remotely
Digital photo management solutions and workflows
Digital photo-organizing components: Gathering, Duplicates, Backups, etc.
Photo Organizing Business systems and workflows
My #1 Essential Ninja Business Tool
The Fun Extras
#1. My husband is a truly wonderful guy named Patrick and we’ve been married for 22 years and counting. We met in college while working with adults who have disabilities.
#2. We have 5 amazing kids, ages 8, 9, 9, 11 and 15.
#3. Four of our kids are adopted and one is biological (and we forget which one!)
#4. I always wanted to be a veterinarian but chemistry had other ideas…
#5. My grandmother, our Matriarch, is a very special lady who instilled in us a strong sense of family. She had 9 children, 40+ grandchildren, 20+ great-grandchildren and 5 great-great-grandchildren. She is now 94 years of age and I love her to pieces!
#6. I have two younger brothers and when I was 17 years old, we lost our dear Mom to a car accident, when she was only 39 years old. Our parents were divorced so she was my mother, my father and my best friend all wrapped into one. My whole world changed from that moment on. I still miss her and always will.
#7. I am quite honestly a recovering workaholic. It is very hard for me to maintain balance between life and work. And I absolutely adore my family. That is why I value that balance so much, for me and for others.
#8. I am a strong advocate of people with disabilities. Four of our children have special needs and keep us on our toes!
#9. When I was a little girl I had a pet monkey, among other fun creatures. More recently we had 3 pet rats, which we actually got from a breeder – who knew there was even such a thing! And currently we have a 4 pound white rescue Chihuahua named Rose, a friendly and interactive (and potty trained) black cap Conure named Bae, and 4 hermit crabs (evidently their names are “my hermit crab” depending on which kid is talking.)
#10. In my spare time I love to bike ride, read fiction, scrapbook digitally, cook, dance and visit extended family. And in ALL things, my FAITH sustains me.
The Official Bio
- Sylvia Cuillo is the owner of PhotosOrganized, physically based in Riverview, Florida, but virtually based anywhere on the globe with internet connection.
- Born with an “organizational gene” and having a knack for gadgets & “all things techie”, she specializes in preserving and organizing digital photographs and sub-specializes in doing so remotely.
- She has been a certified member of the Association of Personal Photo Organizers (www.appo.org) since 2012, making her the 1st certified photo organizer in the Tampa Bay area in Florida.
- She graduated in 1989 with a B.A. in Psychology from the University of South Florida and has subsequently taken numerous graduate courses in Adult Education.
- She has over 20 years professional experience in the social services field, mostly in supervisory and quality assurance roles.
- She is committed to excellence in customer service and product quality!
- Sylvia has been organizing her own vast photo library for many years and started doing it professionally for others in 2011. Given her diverse background, she brings to the table a balance between a passion for photos and a passion for helping others!
- She has had the honor of being a workshop speaker at the annual conference of the Association of Personal Photo Organizers (APPO) for 2 consecutive years, where she addressed her colleagues in the following digital related topics:
- 2014 APPO Conference in Dallas, TX – “Making Sense of the Digital Mess”
- 2015 APPO Conference in Orlando, FL – “Nuts and Bolts of Remote Digital Photo Organizing”
- She also had the privilege of being part of a small group of Photo Organizers whom served as IMC’s (independent member consultants) for a pioneer cloud based photo management and photo preservation company called FOREVER, from 2014-2015 (www.forever.com.)
- Currently Sylvia is appreciative to be serving on the 1st Advisory Board for the Association of Personal Photo Organizers, (https://appo.site-ym.com/?ourteam) established in 2015.
- Sylvia is only one of two approved APPO Authorized and Exclusive Trainers as of 2015.